Friday, December 11, 2009

Procrastination


So I'm supposed to be cleaning instead I'm playing.
We are leaving town tomorrow to go to Gainesville to help feed the Extreme Home Makeover crew. Pretty Exciting! The pups are excited that Aunt Sarah is coming to spend the night and bringing a new friend Abbey with her! I really really need to be cleaning and doing laundry, at least I did the grocery shopping yesterday....
Look at this cute old picture I found, I'm loving look at our old pictures!
off to clean...I suppose.

-lp

2 comments:

  1. That is a great picture! See, you look good with short OR long hair! I'm already ready to get mine trimmed again...by at least 1/2 an inch! Hope you had fun in G-Ville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I am so glad you moved to blogspot! Now I can comment!! YEA! Sorry I missed your call last night, we had company. Every one had started to come see me, think they realize that I am stuck at home. Hopefully we will talk later this week! Miss you tons! Love you!

    ReplyDelete