Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter




Here are some cute pictures from our Easter with our little niece Claire.




She was so adorable and loved hunting for eggs. I don't know what she will do if there is ever another child in our family and she is forced to share the attention with another baby!





We dyed eggs and colored eggs with markers compliments of Mom aka Grandmere aka meremere.


She was just too adorable that for me to handle with her hair pulled up in a pony tail and her watermelon shirt and easter basket! I could just eat her up...ok not really but she is just so cute. I'm not a biased aunt or anything...



I have to say though I'm not the only one in the family who is obsessed with her. Being the only grandchild she is pretty much the center of EVERYONE'S attention as I'm sure you can tell.


- overly loving aunt lp

1 comment:

  1. Awh, cute! I was going to say, Claire is probably used to having her own family paparazzi following her now...pretty soon she'll know how to pose and all that. She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete