Monday, March 29, 2010

Orlando

This weekend we spent a couple days in Orlando. MK and Luke had the Global Pet Expo to attend for three days last week.
Allison and I decided to take advantage of the situation and head over there to stay in the fantastic hotel room at the Double Tree Resort compliments of our good friend Farrah. We had a great time eating, laughing, shopping, hanging out by the pool, and eating some more.
We even got to have breakfast with Farrah and Baxley at the hotel. It was tasty and the company was of course fantastic!
I think the boys learned a lot and got some great ideas about their business. Allison and I relaxed after tough work weeks and found great deals at the outlet mall! All in all in was a good weekend.

Sunday we were back over here in Tampa and Farrah and I ran to Sam's for odds and ends and of course samples. On the way there we noticed Baxley singing in the back seat and singing along with the radio.

Here is a a little something to cheer you up on this gloomy (at least here in T-Town) Monday Morning!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQGM9nvb950&feature=youtube_gdata

I'm not exactly a techy whiz so I don't know how to save the youtube video and then insert it into this blog. That's a little much for me! But I think you can all manage to click on the link...

-computer genius lp

No comments:

Post a Comment