Saturday, March 13, 2010

Logan Thomas



I have this wonderful younger cousin which most of my friends know. Logan has been the cutest kid growing up and now that he is 15 he is not only still cute and adorable but handsome AND a athletic stud. He always is trying a new sport and excelling at these new sports. His latest conquest has been lacrosse which none of us know anything about. He played a game today up by our house so we stopped by to see what this was all about. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed the game. I might take a liking to watching lacrosse. It was super intense. Here are some shots of Logan during the game. For those of you that knew him as little boy, hold your breath he is quite a bit older and bigger now BUT just as adorable (sorry Logan but you are)!







- much older cousin lp

No comments:

Post a Comment