Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yoga + Dogs = Downward Facing Dog (literally)




I do yoga in my kitchen. It's the biggest open area in our quaint, cozy townhouse. It's nice cause I look out our back door into the woods, makes me feel all earthy and junk.

The pups see yoga time as a time to sit close to mom. Lola has even learned some poses. She has perfected the Downward Facing Dog pose. It comes naturally I suppose. She is a dog after all.

Joey prefers to just sit close.

Silly dogs don't they understand that yoga is serious business that require serious concentration?

- yoga master lp

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lola does it perfectly!! I miss yoga. Really need to get back into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Lola cracks me up! Cute yoga mat! Tried to call you a couple of times.. miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete