Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dance Party USA and Fun with our Bug


This impromptu Dance Party makes me smile every time I look at the pictures.



These girls are so
much fun and have great time together. Bax has really got the moves and Bug has just jumps around like crazy showing off in her Woo-Pig-Pooie shirt for Uncle MK.




Chessin'!
Can you tell that one picture she was actually flipped upside down on the couch?
Dance Parties will have that effect on you sometimes. I can attest to that for sure!




We also kept Bug for the weekend. We had SO much fun with her! We took a special trip to Chick-Fil-A and watched Buzz and Woody and Hermit crabs on Uncle MK's "puter!"


As you can see we've had some busy weekends as of late. I thought this weekend was going to be a nice relaxing one but it hasn't quite turned out that way. Work has just really put a lot on my plate and I ended up having to work most of the day. Through the beginning of August it's probably going to be 7 days a week for me with travel thrown into the mix. I'm quite tired already and just imagining it makes me even more tired. Good news is MK saw that I was at a breaking point and after being up at The G came home and helped me out with some deep cleaning. Love that guy.
Can't you see why???

- lp


















1 comment:

  1. haha! Love the pictures! Claire looks so good! She is such a sweetie! Miss you tons! Thinking of you and hope you slow down a bit! If you ever slow down a bit and want to chat text or call me!! I know you are so busy, but know I thinking of you! Love ya!!
    ~Jans

    .....Camp is this week....sweet memories...wish we could be 10 again just for a day and go pull pranks on the boys....

    ReplyDelete