Friday, December 17, 2010

5 years

5 years ago (yesterday) we got married.
It seems unbelievable to me that it has been 5 years already.  Where does time go?
I always thought that getting married so close to Christmas was risky and there have been years where we haven't been able to celebrate as much as we'd like because of all the activities that comes along with the Holidays.  This year the last few weeks have been crazy and not with fun Holiday Cheer.  Let's just say that 2011 is a welcome change and I'm praying for good news to accompany the new year!  So celebrating our anniversary in the middle of all the unpleasant craziness this year has been a REALLY bright light to look forward to, not that I don't always look forward to it but it was a day where there was no bad news that day and we were able to celebrate in a small way and I spent it with my love, MK.

1 comment:

  1. So LP...I decided I would start a blog...because I need something else to take up my time...and am surprised at the blogs of friends I'm finding out there...more things to take up my time! I miss seeing you often!!

    ReplyDelete