Thursday, December 9, 2010

Life

Sometimes life gets in the ways.
Sometimes life throws you curve balls.
Sometimes life makes you stop and think.
(My sweet Dadad, who passed last Tuesday at the age of 93)

In the last week I've experienced all of those feelings and tons more that I don't even know how to put into words.  Specifically, I feel that the curve balls have been beaning me right in the forehead.  

In all the curve balls, and life getting in the way I have become more and more thankful for my family and the wonderful, sweet friends that God has blessed me with.  I have been overwhelmed by the love and support that Matt and I have felt.

Here are a few pictures of why we feel blessed.
Cousins.  My cousins can make me so happy even at the graveside of my Dadad.
Friends.  My Freiji is the sweetest and makes me happy everyday.
(sorry Meg the roomie pic was NOT acceptable - but you make me happy everyday too).
Family History.  I like that this is where we come from.

- lp

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about you Dadad. But I'm so glad you have so much love and support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not offended! The pic of you & Freij is super good! (Thanks for the shoutout!) We R here 4 U!

    ReplyDelete