Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Follow up to New Look & My Dad

A little while ago I wrote a post about MY Dad and mentioned an article that was about him and his work preaching the gospel here in Tampa.  The article was included in the December Edition.  There are two links to the story:

1. A Conversation Version

2. The full article PDF, he is on page 21 of the file.

I'm so proud of my Dad!



Also check it...I got a photo cred!

In other news here is another Target Holiday Commercial for your daily dose of laughter.  These commercials just kill me and make my day better!  Hope it does the same for you!


- proud daughter lp

2 comments:

  1. I love that Target commercial and that lady. She's hilarious. Just one more reason to love Target.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowser! Just read the article. Way to go, Pastor Steve! ;)

    ReplyDelete