Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blessed

With recent events that have happened in our life I've come to appreciate how blessed we truly are when it comes to friends and family (both local and far away).

I don't think it's too often that MK and I need some help or have some needs where need to call on friends and family but this week we have had some obstacles.  How do I know that we're blessed?  That without asking we have friends who have gone out of their way and called to check on us and family members who have bent over backwards to make sure we had the easiest time as possible.  

There are even those friends who don't know what is really going on with us (which by the way is nothing too crazy, just some minor health issues being taken care of and part of journey, that at some point I'll share) and have just reached out or sent sweet encouraging messages.

It's all appreciated and I am confident it's all because of the love and common bond we share in God.  It's a great feeling.

Also, MK has been a great nurse! I've been a little out of it and basically in bed and he has done all that he can to make me more comfortable.  And he indulged my decorating fetish with a nice purchase.  Although...last night he might have hit his breaking point...case in point...he threatened me with drool.   I'll leave it at that.  He is a good hubby.

In other news, it's not hard to spend time in bed when there are little ones like this to keep you company.

- lp

1 comment: