Friday, August 6, 2010

July Birthdays


I know a lot of people with July birthdays but more importantly I know 2 VERY important people who are July Babies.
Dad & Mom.
They are a few weeks apart but we always love celebrating our parents, they mean so much to us. Dad turned the big 6-0 so we had a surprise party at Em & Chris' house, complete with hamburgers and hot dogs, and a cake from Emma's and lots of friends.
And boy was he surprised!

We had a quaint party for Mom at our house that consisted of Make your own salads and of course Publix cake....Mom's addiction.

- the youngest lp

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love your Dad's face!!! I love and miss your parents! We want to come visit so bad...but it may be a little while until we can with the boys! Miss you tons!
    Love you!
    ~Jans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great photo of your dad and mom when he's coming in the door! How fun! I had forgotten your dad and mine are so close in age...mine turned 60 a few weeks ago. Looks like lots of fun was had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun! I'm with Jana: I love your dad's face in the first pics. :)

    ReplyDelete