Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Weather

It is finally Fall in the Sunshine State!  Well I don't know if finally is the correct word, it seems as thought it's here earlier than usual.  But I'm not complaining!  I love having the windows and doors open on the cool mornings.  It is quite pleasant outside.

I've really enjoyed the cool mornings to practice my yoga with the windows and doors open and the sounds of birds chirping and squirrels scurrying around.  It does a lot for the mind and body.

Fall also brings fabulous fall decorations.  I decided to make some a few additions this year.  My favorite being from Michaels of course! If you don't visit Michael's regularly you really should!  
How cute are these little words?

With the cooler weather comes the craving of heartier foods.  I went to Publix for some inspiration without really having a list (could have been a disaster) however I kept myself in check.  I'm trying a new recipe tonight for chicken stroganoff, saw it on the TODAY show (of course).  Beef Stroganoff was one of my favs growing up but this one seemed healthier so we shall see how it turns out.  I'm doing it from memory of what I saw this morning.

Tomorrow... CHILI!  OH I CAN'T WAIT!
It's truly Fall when you have Chili cooking all day long!

Happy Fall Y'all!

-lp  

No comments:

Post a Comment