Thursday, October 28, 2010

Twins, Girlfriends, & Fun Times

This past weekend MK and I were able to drive up to Auburn to visit THESE cute little ones!  Oh and their Mom and Dad.... ;)

We had so much fun meeting these little guys!  They are 9 months old and this was the first chance that we had to get away and go hang out!  We had plenty of snuggle and play time!  Jans is such a good little Mom and Matt is a great helpful Dad.  They make having twins look like a breeze!  

I took my camera with me but didn't use it once.  I don't know what is wrong with me!  Matt H. was able to snap a few fun photos with my phone.  This was some playtime in the boys room.  
We love Shep & Spence! 





We also got to see Jess and Kevin and Kenzie and Trenton, and Ann and Jon and Wes.  I love having girl time with my friends that have been my girlfriends since before I can remember.  They are the best friends anyone could ask for and I am so blessed.  Over the past few weeks I have been reminded of how important it is to have the support and prayers of friends and I have NEVER felt so blessed in my life as I have lately.  I have an abundance of good girlfriends!  Truly they are gifts from God!

- truly blessed lp

1 comment: