Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas

Christmas this year revolved around a beautiful little 21 month old that is the cutest niece anyone could have! Claire loved Christmas. In fact I'm pretty sure she had too much Christmas! She didn't make it through all her presents but we sure enjoyed her!






Matt sent me on a scavenger hunt for my presents (no pictures to pro
ve it only a video that I refuse to let anyone see). He ended up getting me LOTS of IKEA gift cards and some golf clubs. Not too shabby. We're going to the driving range tomorrow to test them (and me I suppose) out. Should be interesting.....

1 comment:

  1. What precious pictures!! Claire is beautiful!! I want to come down and watch you play golf!!! =) I hope yall had a Merry Christmas! Miss you tons!! Love u!

    ReplyDelete