Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Insomnia



Now some people maybe of the habit of getting up before the sun but I'm not. If its 4 AM give or take 30 min and I'm awake and unable to go to sleep I consider THAT insomnia!
So on this sleep-less early "morning" I have already showered for my long day ahead of me. I have meetings in Sarasota today and I'm sure it will be a long day. These always are.

BUT on this quiet morning in which I am freshly showered as seen to the left and I have a good cup of coffee brewing AND I'm freezing because YES it is below freezing in Tampa at the moment I reflected on some things.

1. I hate cold mornings but like the anticipation of perhaps wearing gloves and a scarf today because they are oh so cute.

2. I really hate being away from Jans right now. I think she could use some laughs and
I think I could help her out with those.

3. 2010 is going to hold some pretty neat stuff I hope.

4. Kinda wishing I was on a cruise ship at the moment or had some FABULOUS vacation planned for us to look forward to as we did last year. At this time of year last year we were just MONTHS away from leaving on our two week vacay to Europe.
C'est la vie.

5. Liking my very organized and clean house.

6. Not liking paying bills. It gets old.

7. Looking forward to traveling to Arkansas it will be a nice a get away to see family and hopefully some snow.

8. Roll Tide - Beat Texas!

2 comments:

  1. I was up with you this AM, LPK. Mia awoke around 3am and after she went back down I couldn't fall asleep! AH!! Thankfully, sleep eventually returned and she didn't make a peep again until 8:30. Hope your day goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were near me too! Miss you tons! Can't believe you were up so early! no fun! If you get up that early when the boys are here, maybe we can chat if I'm up too =) It is SO cold here also. Snow is predicted for tomorrow. Here is a funny mental picture- me sledding haha=)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete