Monday, May 24, 2010

Favorite Things

I may have many favorite things. Probably too many to list in a song as Julie Andrews so poetically does. I don't often list products or items that I adore on my blog but if I find something I love I figure why not share it.

So here is a favorite thing of mine.


It is from Bath & Body Works. MK bought me some for Christmas in their clean linen scent which if you know anything about me is right up my alley. This week I decided to branch out and tried Orange Sapphire. So nice and springy and refreshing. Makes your skin so smooth and will help with those unsightly calloused heels that us Florida girls get from too much time in flip flops. They did have a deal on them this week too. Can't remember exactly what it was but you had a buy a couple of them to the deal.
So if you're inclined enjoy one! It made me feel better on a manic Monday.

-lp

No comments:

Post a Comment